Role & Responsibilities
– Estimate Quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
– Preparing reports, analyses contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
– Identifying subcontractors, drafting contract terms, offering work orders
– Ensuring quality & progress of work
– Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget.
– Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
– Professional approach to time, costs & quality
- A solid understanding of business
- Sound understanding of ELV systems & projects
- Excellent leadership quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma & 3 – 6 years of experience
Job Type: Full-time